First teaser trailer!


The time has finally come, I would like to show some bits of a project I've been working on for a while now. A  remake of the masterpiece developed in 1989 by Cinemaware: "It came from the Desert" (ICFTD for short). 

I was about 1 year old when ICFTD came out although it wasn't after a few years later that I finally got to play it on my AMIGA 500. This is by far, the game that influenced me the most to get into game development.

Here the teaser trailer that shows what I've been working on, hope you like it. 

You can find more information about the project on the FAQ page.



Here are a few images comparing the scenes with the original game:





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Devlog 03 - First Person Ant-Shooting Minigames

Devlog 02 - UI Systems and Gas Station

Devlog 01 - Fire-Extinguishing Minigame